Individual buffer tanks
up to 25,000 litres
|Diameter:||DN 400 up to DN 2,400|
|Capacity:||up to 25,000 litres|
|Operating pressure:||Depending on the requirements|
|Operating temperature:||Depending on the requirements|
- Designed in compliance with DGRL (note of transl.: Pressure vessel Guideline) and approved in compliance with Sinus in house standards or the AD 2000 specifications
- From DN 400 up to DN 2,400
- Connections according to your specifications
- Optionally with pipe bends, nozzle pipes or mixed and layer sheet metals
- For hot and cold water systems
- Other individual components incorporated as required
Inspection opening (depending on size)
- Handhole closure 100 x 150 mm or
- Manhole closure 320 x 420 mm.
Flanged nozzles / Threaded nozzles
For connecting to media-conducting pipelines.
Free choice of the number and position.
For connecting measuring instruments such as thermometer, manometer.
Elbow fittings / Diffuser elbow fittings
Elbow fittings increase the optimum utilisation of the height of a tank and avoid unused dead spaces.
Diffuser elbow fittings reduce the flow velocities of the medium into and out of the tank.
Hand holes for small tanks (100 x 150 mm)
Man holes for large tanks (320 x 420 mm)
For carrying the main volume flow without generating turbulence in the tank.
To enable necessary stratification within a tank.
Type of insulation: polystyrene + polyester fibre fleece
- 1.3 mm of polystyrene
- 110 mm of polyester fibre fleece 15 kg/m³ (thermal conductivity group (WLG) 0.038) fire class B1
- Clamping strip fastener
- PVC cap incl. 110 mm of insulation cover fleece
- 60 mm of floor insulation
- Manhole or inspection insulation
- not diffusion-resistant